Le Jardin d’Acclimatation is pleased to welcome you every day !
Le Jardin d’Acclimatation is pleased to welcome you from
- • Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday from 11am to 6pm,
- • Wednesday, weekend, public holidays and school holidays (Zone C) from 10am to 6pm.
Bois de Boulogne, 75116 Paris
Coming to the Jardin d'Acclimatation
Station n° 16121 > Jardin d’Acclimatation
Station n° 16123 > Mahatma Gandhi
Métro line 1 Les Sablons
Alight at "les Sablons" station, take exit 2. Then walk down rue d’Orléans, the entrance to the Jardin d’Acclimatation is 150m away.
The Jardin's Petit Train
The Small Train connects Porte Maillot to the main entrance of the Jardin d’Acclimatation.
Departs every 30 minutes
Bus routes 43, 73, 82, 93, PC1, 174, 244
The nearby "Jardin d’Acclimatation" stop is served on Sundays and public holidays by bus 244.
Prepare your visit
Create your selection
Surf on the website and add those attractions, workshops and restaurants that tempt you to your selection.
To save time, purchase your admission tickets and your attraction tickets online.
My supporting documents
Bring with you the supporting documents that entitle you to reduced-rate or free admission.
- Disabled access
- Baby-changing facility
- Picnic area
- The park benefits from a security service both at the entrance and within the Jardin.
- Baggage inspection at the entrance
- Bikes, skates, rollers
- Children less than 12 unaccompanied
- Attractions are prohibited for pregnant women